The Tekhnoscan group of companies manufactures photonic equipment (mainly tuneable lasers) for a variety of research uses.
The Group also takes orders for research and development, as well as design assignments in connection with development
of specialised laser systems, lasers, optical equipment and components.
The major products so far developed include:
- broad-range (275–1100 nm) computer-controlled laser system with narrow output radiation line (1–6 GHz);
- ultra-narrowband (10 kHz/s) Ti:Sapphire laser (700–1100 nm);
- ultra-narrowband (100 kHz/s) dye-jet laser (550–700 nm);
- ultra-short-pulsed (1–10 ps) fibre laser;
- miniaturised atomic clock with a 24-hour instability not exceeding 5x10–12;
- compact atomic vector magnetometer with sensitivity at the sub-nT/Hz1/2 level;
- mobile hyper-polariser of xenon nuclei
(excess polarisation of the gas over the equilibrium state 1–2 orders of magnitude).
The products listed above incorporate original science-intensive know-how resulting either
in unique device parameters or unique devices that have no analogues in the world, or both. The products
developed by the Tekhnoscan group of companies embody the outstanding research experience of the Division of Laser Physics and
Innovative Technologies at NSU. On special order, the Tekhnoscan group of companies develops and fabricates laboratory and pilot
product samples of new photonic devices, carries out their appraisal, optimisation, studies and testing, as well as performs
adaptation of device parameters to the customer’s application. The Tekhnoscan group of companies offers its enormous
decades-long experience in fulfilling special R&D orders in the field of photonics, including many government and international contracts.
Laser Products Gallery ...
Laser Datasheets & Papers ...
Laser Applications ...